Software QA Engineer
• Participate in Auto-Test tool develop and maintain
• Participate in whole process of Software product testing, include analyze requirements , prepare test plan, setup test environment, design test case, execute testing and present test report
• Assist development team to locate the QA issues and bug trace until all issues are solved
• Provide technical support for other department if necessary
• Degree in Computer related studies (Comp Sci., Comp Eng., etc.)
• Skill in developing testing plan and scripts for automated testing.
• Familiar with Database: MS SQL, SQL
• Programming skills are required, Scripting Language TCL is preferred.
• Good spoken/reading in English
• Good communication skills and commitment to teamwork
• Attention to details, thoroughness, patience and strong sense of responsibility, work proactively;
• Good logical thinking ability and good independent learning capability, good at problem-finding and analysis;
• Passionate about Software Quality control and testing;
• Experience in Auto-test tools such as Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, and Postman…etc.
• Experience in software stress testing.
• Operation System and Network knowledge, web hosting
• Skill in software development process, include analyze requirements, system design and realize, system testing and on line
• Bachelor or above degrees;
Candidates who interest in the position, please email your resume to HRQH1@ebrokernet.com or call hotline 0755-82917770 for details.